Written comments on H.R. 1571, Reciprocal Trade and Investment Act of 1983 and H.R. 2848, Service Industries Commerce Development Act of 1983
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- Foreign trade promotion -- United States,
- Reciprocity (Commerce),
- Service industries -- United States,
- United States -- Commercial policy
|Other titles||Written comments on HR 1571|
|Statement||Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives|
|Contributions||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iii, 110 p. :|
|Number of Pages||110|
- General and applied Romani linguistics
- Stochastic consumer brand choice models
- Little Evil Things, Volume I
- terrestrial Arthropoda of Macquarie Island
- SBA pre-business I
- Famous romances of Voltaire
- Heres What Well Say
- Principles and stitchings of Chinese embroidery.
- Further experiences of an Irish R.M.
- Behavior therapy: techniques and empirical findings
- Activities affecting surface water resources
- A practical discourse to sea-faring men.
- The pocket guide to magic
- The rate of precooling fruit in different styles of packages and at different temperatures
- THE RELIGION OF ANCIENT ISRAEL
- Report of the committee on the bill from the House of Representatives for the relief of William White and Others
- Countryside Handbook
- Road surf
- deformation behaviour of some Zr [inferior 50] Co [inferior 50 minus X] Ni [inferior X] alloys.
- Statistical pocket book, Sikkim, 1981.